Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) have changed the way products are designed, developed, sold and serviced. All types of businesses are gearing up for digital transformation using APIs. API management adds efficiency, agility and innovation in reaching the information, its usage, and gaining competitive advantage by joining hands with partners. Hence API management solutions are becoming the key to integrate ever increasing devices, services & large amounts of data, while ensuring ease of access, security & monetization of APIs to take the business to greater heights.
While API management solutions provide a great deal of usability in partner engagement, API access, and analytics; it's also important to provide security against threats, attacks and a trusted model to various services. Here service gateways ensure these aspects of service management along with much asked for data transformation.
With this, API management and service gateways (SOA Governance) are now unifying into a space typically referred to as Application Services Governance. GS lab possesses deep expertise in Application Services Governance, and is a well-placed partner in all of the functions of product lifecycle.
GS Lab’s expertise in API Management and Service Governance Products:
GS Lab has deep expertise in a variety of API management solutions on various platforms. Our work spans across cloud, on premise and hybrid models of API management solutions from multiple vendors. GS Lab provides end to end Quality Assurance for API management solutions with penetration, performance and automated testing. Our expertise can help in integrating the API management solution and hosted services with a variety of technologies in the application services governance space, using service gateways and BPEL application development.
We have expertise in the following areas of Application Services Governance space:
- XML Firewall threat prevention: XML Limit Checking, SQL/XPath Injection, Malformed XML Attack, Denial of Service Protection, content attack prevention for REST services
- Authentication and Authorization: Integrates with LDAP, AD, Kerberos, SAML, OAuth, OAM, Siteminder, third party IdM product for strong AuthN and fine grained AuthZ
- Data security: WS-Trust, WS-Security, Data/Schema/WSDL validations
- Transport Layer Security: SSL/TLS
- Cryptographic Support: DES, 3DES, AES, RSA, v1.5, RSA-OAEP, SHA-1, SHA-2, Supports hardware cryptographic acceleration and FIPS 140-2 Level 3 network-based Hardware Security Module56
- Service Mediation: SOAP, REST, JSON
- Management and Monitoring: SNMP, Email Alerts, Logs
- Performance Features: Wire speed XML processing engine, Load balancing, high concurrency I/O processing
- Message and protocol transformation: HTTP, FTP, File, MLLP, TCP, SFTP, WebSocket, JMS, MQTT
We have partnered with our customers in the following functions:
- Development of JMX and OSGi based systems
- Quality Engineering (Automation)
- Release Engineering
- Technical Publications
- Professional Services
- Customer Support