GS Lab is an ideal partner for enterprises that need to design, create, deploy or maintain an IAM system. At the consulting phase, our solution engineers analyze your organizational requirements and architect an effective and optimized IAM solution to fulfill them. Our experience of having developed, implemented and supported IAM products from leading vendors such as IBM, Oracle, BMC, SailPoint, RSA Aveksa and McAfee (Intel Security) enable us to suggest the most appropriate solution for your organization in a vendor agnostic manner. Once designed, the solution can be engineered by our development teams and deployed by our professional services.
- A leading supply chain management solution provider had a number of on-premise and cloud applications, and required an SSO solution. As AD was their corporate director, we chose Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS). We deployed ADFS in a cluster setup (High Availability) and integrated with various applications using SAML 2.0 protocol. We provided the SSO functionality to internal and external users.
- Created an Enterprise Telecom Connector and password sync solution for Avaya Telecom in collaboration with Starfish Associates. Avaya Telecom neeed an IAM automation system to provision telecom resources when onboarding new employees, de-provision when offboarding and update when roles changed.
- The password sync solution removed the inconvenience caused by different passwords for the Communication Manager (CM) endpoints (stations) and voice mailboxes.
- A leading bank in Australia acquired other banks, resulting in identity data scattered across locations and repositories. We implemented a solution for migration and synchronization of identity data using IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator (ITDI). Data from distributed repositories, including AD, Exchange, Lotus Notes and Novell GroupWise was migrated into a single central repository with support for HA and DR.
- A leading logistics company in Australia was using ServiceNow as their ticketing system and IBM Security Identity Manager (ISIM) for Identity Management. The workflow from ServiceNow to ISIM system was a manual one. We developed a solution to completely automate this process by integrating ServiceNow with ISIM as HRFeed.