For ISVs developing products in the IAM space, GS Lab helps to engineer best of class products. We have successfully delivered outsourced product development and support services to world leading IAM technology companies. Our customer engagements in these areas span the entire product development lifecycle, often extending over many years.
Our product engineering experience covers a range of applications, including:
- Single sign-on (SSO)
- Single sign-on connectors with standard cloud based authenticators
- One time password workflows
- Provisioning workflows and adaptors
- Multifactor authentication methods
- Gateway based tokenization to help reduce PCIscope
- A multi-tenant cloud service offering smart card management, PKI, SSO and provisioning for a startup.
- A multi-tenant cloud based SSO service built from scratch for one of our marquee customers.
- Development of over 750 single sign-on connectors to numerous cloud services (like Salesforce, SAP, DropBox, Box.Net, Egnyte, Clarizen, etc.).
- Development of provisioning adaptors and entitlement collectors for a leading Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) product.
- Cloud based Applications adaptors: GoogleApps, AmazonAWS, Salesforce, NetSuite, ServiceNow, Zendesk, Office365, Workday and more.
- Enterprise System adaptors: LDAP applications (Active Directory, OpenLDAP, OID etc.), databases (Oracle, MSQL, SQL Server etc.), Linux (several flavors), MS Exchange, MS FIM, Oracle Identity Manager, IBM
- Development of a high speed XML security gateway appliance.