Terraform is an infrastructure as code (IaC) tool that allows you to build, change, and version infrastructure safely and efficiently. This includes low-level components such as compute instances, storage, and networking, as well as high-level components such as DNS entries, SaaS features, etc.
Following are the providers & modules that GS Labs has developed/modified.
- vSphere: Added support for snapshot management resource.
- Active Directory: Automates the Active Directory resource creation during Infrastructure build, along with continuous enhancements with new resources.
- Microsoft SCVMM: Automates the Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM) resources creation during Infrastructure build
- Open Day Light: Automates the Open DayLight resource creation during Infrastructure build
- vRealize Automation: Automates execution of vRA Blueprint during Infrastructure build
- HTTP File Upload: Automates any file upload (log file, config file, etc.) on WebServer over HTTP during Infrastructure build
- NSX-V: Automates addition of VM in Security Group on NSX for vSphere.
- Terraform Module for IBM Cloud Private (ICP): Automates ICP Installation in Basic & Distributed mode along with VM deployment (on KVM) and prerequisite installation.
- Veeam: Automates addition of VM to Veeam job resource during infrastructure build.
- Cloudforms: Automates execution of Cloudforms service during infrastructure build.
- Bigfix: Automates execution of multi-action group on VM, along with list computers and list fixlets datasources.